Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't think again when you know what you saw.

If anybody who thinks they knew me dare say I'm a spoiled kid who easily gets everything I screamed for, I wish for them to stay a week with me and see how much Ringgit truly flows out of my own - a lot.

Even for the most basic of needs, from toothbrushes to a new sandal to replace a pair of torn oldies, I have to dig out my own cash - and I'm not working.

I don't get free shirts because they're on sale.

Talk of a dream for a few luxuries - it's either I've saved enough for it or my husband has to listen to my whines - and that's how I'm kept at home all months long.

I'm proud to say most things I do have, I earned. Take my dslr - I got it for a special occasion.

I can't whine for things. Trust me, I've tried, it seldom work.

It's not that I'm ungrateful for the fines I do have, it just breaks my heart in two when they think I'm spoiled when my hints for a few dough always fall on deaf ears - whomever's it might be.

-C-

5 comments:

Zaim Salimun said...

ye, syaza paling manja dengan suami~
did you earn rassyid btw? haha how? hahaha...

mokhamad said...

goodluck...

Unknown said...

syaza! i know you don't whine. you're luckier because you don't have to :) you get it because you're a good daughter etc2.

ppl will always have their own stupid perceptions. we just gotta leave them be

rassyid said...

what does it mean by earning me zaim? haha. i think i'm lucky to get her. susah tu aku nak dapat die. siap kene rebut dengan kau lagi. kau dulu2 pun pernah ajak die kawen kan. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

rassyid, what do u mean u think?