Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another...

Well, today started of normal. Like nothing special. It was an okay/normal day. The fun started during our ENL101 class I guess. We have to find a picture from a newspaper and describe the pic to another group for them to imitate it. For half an hour, it was an 'interesting' class...

But the best part of the day came later on in the afternoon. All JPA's AUP student had to go to a briefing by Mr. Jamie Dragon from the U.S. Embassy on our Visa application. But that's not the best part. The best was when Ms. Dot announced to all of us that we're going to have to drop Economics or CSC!!!! I'm going to drop CSC!!!! So happy!!! Although I dun mind studying about computers but hey, who doesn't like one subject less to learn :p especially the fact that now on Wednesdays there's going to be a lunch break :) n then Thursday class will start 10.... And then on Friday i can go back at 12!!!!!!!!!!
But....

My happiness is short lived. Something happen tonight that I do not dare to story. Let's just say i HOPE I have everything under control. Stupid road tax.....

Oh and by the way I’ve finished reading Harry Potter! Towards the ending only one conclusion came to mind.... I want a boyfriend! Just kidding!

-C-

No comments: