Monday, July 9, 2007

First Lecture

So anyway today was the first day of my official class. But actually I got to start my story starting from yesterday just for my mum's knowledge. Anyway last night Sofiya and I were bored! We don’t what to do after arriving at INTI around 7pm. Both of us had our dinner and most of our other friends were still not back. But fortunately Taufiq was! n he was hungry! So the two of us accompanied him to the mamak stall. After that when we went back to our rooms we bumped into Diana and Eli, our neighbor. They decided to pay us a visit n hung around in our room till 12.30 am. We chat and ate the chicken my mum packed for me. Anyway Diana n Eli take Social Science too so we decided the four of us should go to class together.

So today my first class was my SAT (verbal) class for three hours. The lecture, Pal Singh is a soft spoken person... But i can tell we're all in a really tough class. SAT's standard is much higher than SPM. I'm not that shocked though as my tuition teacher once told me that already that SAT's English is hard but its Math is easy. On the first day and we already had a test!

The next class was chemistry. It was an okay lecture. Just an introduction. Tomorrow we'll be going to the lab. Still it is Chemistry that left us with homework already. Read on tomorrow's experiment.

Next was English Composition. Quite ok la. The lecturer, Miss Judy Ng seems nice. And we already started on our course and I've never been in an English class that requires THAT much critical thinking. Now I'm ready though :)

Tomorrow will be a lepak day our class is only at 8am till 10am and then 4pm till 6pm.

-C-

p/s: Note to self, bring my poem book!

3 comments:

mohaSHUK said...

so what you do today? your mummy watching ugly betty > your bro just got home from his badminton game...

mohaSHUK said...

LEARNING=RIGHT+LEFT BRAIN
Left: processes the words
Right: processes the music
combine both by singing
LEARNING=KNOWLEDGE=FUN

mohaSHUK said...

LEARNING=RIGHT+LEFT BRAIN
Left: processes the words
Right: processes the music
combine both by singing
LEARNING=KNOWLEDGE=FUN