Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Swimming

Yesterday I went swimming. Yeah, kind of last minute already considering there's only, what, three weeks left before I leave INTI. Anyway I've always suggested the idea since SECOND SEMESTER but I guess back then we just felt like, there will still be time. Who knows, time suddenly caught up with us and my friends and I scrambled to get bathing suits for us to just have fun together the 'last time' here in INTI's Olympic size pool. After weeks and weeks of tangguh, yesterday I finally dipped into the water. And without the girls too because they had other things to do. It was fun though swimming with him. Especially after...I don't know, almost 6++ years of not swimming (not playing in the water tau!) It was tiring the first lap round but after one hour it really feels good for swimming is another sport - besides running - that I can do and actually love to do. So after that we were hungry and it just popped in my head to get roti canai and telur separuh masak and teh tarik. He looked at me weirdly since those are breakfast food. It was just that when I was in primary school and swam almost every week, I would go to the club with my aunt on Sunday mornings and then we would get breakfast together. That was the reason...

So today Diana promised to join us so it's going to be another fun day I hope :)



-C-

5 comments:

Muniey said...

kak.
awak ditag :)

rassyid said...

i didnt feel it weird. seriously dowh.

diana said...

yayy. more on S.

Syaza said...

muniey: sudah buat!

rassyid: what not weird?

diana: haha ye ye mari swimmmm

rassyid said...

telor separuh msk... mane ade weird dowh.