Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eyes

Today I went to see the optometrist to get new spectacles for myself. Yes, I decided not to wear contact lenses in the States for it is troublesome. So I got myself a few pair of cool specs! :)

Anyway, it has been a long time since I felt so stupid. I'm a top student yet I could not read what was written on the board! It's not even words, just letters! ...Yes I am exaggerating. It was not because I'm stupid but I just have bad eyesight. Nonetheless...

And then after I had paid, the saleslady took a look at my card and read my address. She was shocked to find out that I live here in Nilai. I smiled and said I just moved. And then she asked me where did I live before and before I had the chance to open my mouth she said matter-of-factly, "KL." I just nodded.

I was laughing as I walked out the store. I looked at him for a split second and we continued laughing. How can she tell?

-C-

2 comments:

rassyid said...

Everyone can tell dowh... The lady also introduced versace to u n she said "spek yg ini lebih kurang mcm versace, tp die tak la branded sgt.." she was really assuming u as a KLite. Best sgt ke jd KLite ni eh? ermm...

Adilah said...

Syaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz...! :D

It's because u have 'KL' tatoo-ed on your frontal bone. Hahaha.

p/s: yesss! i now have a new blog until i-dont-know-when ;P

p/p/s: rassyid... beeeeeeeeeest :D ahaha.