Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lailee's Fifth

Today was my baby's fifth birthday. Lailee turned 5 on February 10, 2010. It was a normal day, no school, and she snuggled up between us in the morning. She was extra manja today. In fact, she was extra extra manja since last night when she sat between both our laptops. She's a cute baby. Usually she would scream for us to wake up so that I'll fill her bowl for breakfast, but she was so sweet today, so understanding (maturity?) And then we continued our usual activities (studying) with her forever next to us. Tonight, we took out the cupcake we've been saving for her. Poor Lailee (lucky us), she's not really into anything else except for her cat food. BUT, one thing I discovered was she really loves that wheat grass I bought her. My early birthday present for her. Ironically, on her birthday, I have my own wish. I wish that I'll be able to have enough to support her journey home back to Nilai in 2012. Amen.



Of course,  I did not celebrate Lailee's birthday without acknowledging the recent passing of two of my loveliest cats, Libby and Cool. They were the only cats left that we brought from Permata to Nilai. Now all the cats that are left are the 'new cats'. They will always be missed, together with my boyfriend, Lost, who could not even make it to Nilai...

3 comments:

Rassyid said...

insyAllah we will have enough to bring her together with us. Start saving from now for both of us :p

diana said...

lailee tahu tak sept 19 is bday uncle haafiz! hehehe

Syaza said...

hahaha i dh soh lailee tulis dlm diary die!