Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunway Lagoon

After two weeks of OFFICIALLY the saddest and gloomiest weeks of my life, finally, I had the best day of my life since a long time.


It all started with the idea to go to Sunway Lagoon's Scream Park. Honestly, I've only heard of this park once or twice but what the heck, I just wanted to get out of the house. So off I went to meet the rest at Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. While we were queuing up, there were voices behind me saying how they wanted to get out of the place *cough*including me*cough* But halfway through Diana started singing with the ghost-inmate. How can you not laugh?


After we got out, which is like barely 20 minutes later, we were all very...unsatisfied! We paid RM45 just to hear Diana sing with the inmate? So we decided to pay the RM50 to upgrade our ticket to ALL PARKS. The first ride? The Wagon Wheel! The one that Diana, Rassyid, and I rode 'twice'.


Next, we went on the Lost City of Gold which is a mini roller coaster. The best part of the ride? When I saw the picture of us. All of us were screaming except...me! It wasn't that scary, in fact I think it was one of my favorite ride. Especially because my partner was hiding behind his bar.


Next, the Buffalo Bill Coaster. "Permainan kanak-kanak," said someone. Huh! Who's the person hanging on the rail looking as if the next thing out his mouth is vomit.


Okla, I admit I really thought even I could not go on another ride after that. So I sat and watched and took pictures as they went on the spinning thingy.


After that it's the wet Grand Canyon River Rapids. I so couldn't wait to get 'into' the water since it was so hot. The best part, we still screamed, but it's not because of adrenaline but for our cameras.


After that Diana, Rassyid and I went on the Colorado Splash...I think that's the name. It was just to pass the time and I wanted to prove to him that I am not scared of coaster-like rides. We wanted to go on the Niagara Falls Flume Ride but because of the heat and the line, Diana suggested we should go to the pool. See, we did not plan to go to the Wet Park but since we've paid for ALL PARKS, why not maximize our RM95. So, we all (except for Sofiya) agreed to jump into the water for a while to cool our legs. From legs the water went up (or we went down) till, let's put it this way, my tudung became a swim cap. We went to the Sunway Surf Beach and swam as if we were wearing bikinis and trunks.


Lastly, we went to the extreme park. Time is limited, so we settled on the Target Shooting, Swan boat and Flying Fox. Well, only Diana, Rassyid and I were able to do the Flying Fox.


At the end of the day, we did make full use of the money. Minus the wildlife park, which I've went to, today was actually worth it. Worth the money, time, energy, and everything else for it's been a long time since I do something as spontaneous as today.


It's been a long time since I be me.

-C-

6 comments:

diana said...

my name is listed in all the rides!!!! value for money! :P

Syaza said...

I know. I realized that halfway through writing the entry. humph.

-C-

eliza dzulkafli said...

mention la i gak.

eliza dzulkafli said...

eh not done yet!

mention la i gak.

i's sad :(

rassyid said...

diana n eli terrapin jadian. smpi u xbgtau i Syaz terrapin tu menatang hijau tu. sedih...

Syaza said...

why sad? u were hving too much fun with ali already what :)

diam la rassyid.