Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Cries

Hmh... I don’t know where to start. I'm even confused and not sure why it happened. All I know was that we were walking back to our rooms and Sofiya was playing Home by Daughtry on her cell and once we arrived at our room I started...crying.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.


I've been wishing for this dream of mine since I can remember. But now I've started to question myself, why is it that I dream of studying in the United States so much? What's there? Supposedly, I'll learn to be independent and responsible and eventually will mature. ...Will I? I mean, who says by staying here in Malaysia I won’t mature as good as? I know experience will broaden my mind... but... Why is it that I'm having doubts??? No actually the truth is, that's not my problems. My problem is I'm trying to imagine myself continents away from my family... I'm not homesick. I mean, I'm not wishing for home-cooked meal as much as I'm wishing for my family. They're the only thing that I’ve known best for the last eighteen years of my life. I just... SOFIYA WHY YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT SONG ON!

Anyway I’ve also realized that I haven't talk much on my activities here lately because there hasn’t been much to report on. My friends may are going in and out but I'm always here in my room, with books and homework and my internet connection and CHATTERZ! If you realize it's not that much different than when I'm at home.

-C-

No comments: