Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another Emo Post


If some of you have been observant of my MSN personal messages you would know that I’m a bit…off these days. PMS? I was just congratulating myself this morning when I woke up for I’ve been a good girl without one trace of emo-ness during this time of the month. But to think about it, I’m not emo right now. I’ve just been doing a lot of thinking and I've been doing it on a lot of stuffs.

He said that I do a lot of unnecessary thinking. Is it? Is it really unnecessary for me to think of things...of possibilities? I know, I know. I’m supposed to be the spokesperson for optimism but I admit that there is a limit to it. This is new to me, I already admitted that. But I know this is what it is all about: patience and understanding. In the end, you’re not living in this world alone. But then there would be those days (nights) when I would sit back and think back, taking a break from studying perhaps, and the irony of it all started.

What should I do?

I'm trying not go back to how I was before but circumstances are really having a ball bullying me around with all these ironies. Please...I just need you to explain to me. Communication will always be number one on my list of things to do and I hope you know that…

-C-

p/s: What a day today. No Macroeconomics class this morning therefore Yi Juin, Wenli and I had a walk around campus. Then during Political Science Prof Borges let us off one hour early and it was fun going over our characters for the mock trial. Now we just got back from dinner at McD.

No comments: