Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged!

Syar tagged me. :)

The Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve tagged, and to read your blog.


About Me.


1) I try my best not to answer calls or texts when I'm driving. I don't know why but I just hate it. So if you call and I don't answer there's only two possibilities: I'm driving or sleeping.

2) I AM lazy! But I don’t know why people don’t believe me when I say that! Between sleeping and studying, you can guess which one I choose EVERY TIME. But when I am doing what I love to do, I am motivated to do my best.

3) I left lip-gloss marks on my test papers. Seriously, I do. Want to see it? Come to my room and I can show you. I just love to sleep on my test papers.

4) I drive my car when I’m pissed. I don’t know why I do so but I think it’s a KL driver syndrome thingy.

5) I have a nine year old cat that drools excessively but I still love her... :)

6) My friends say I am a true practitioner of emotion displacement. It means that when I am missing one person I would go all ‘gedik’ with my friends as they are the replacement to the person I am actually missing…

7) I curl my toes even when I’m at rest. Only one of my best friends ever realizes that. Try checking it out when I’m not paying attention.

8) I always say I am afraid of horror movies but when I watch them I either yawn of boredom or laugh as none of them are ever up to my expectations.


I Tag:

1. Elly
2. Diana
3. Farah
4. Kak Yong
5. Lils
6. Rassyid
7. Sofiya
8. Wenli

No comments: