Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Of Grammy And OU

Another forced-by-Diana entry… Kidding! :p

Let me start my story on the 11th of February 2008. Since a day earlier, my friend Adilah had been complaining that she won’t be able to watch the Grammy Awards this year. So I was a bit restless myself since I haven’t missed a year of it since…I can’t remember. So that morning, while I was feeling all emotional, my dear good friend Wenli suggested I just go home. I felt like kissing her!

So right after lunch I made my way home. On my way back…I cried in the car. I don’t know why but I was feeling sad for no reason… I guess like what Diana once said – and agreed my Borges – sometimes girls get emotional because it’s just something they want/need to do. But once I arrived home yesterday, all the warmth, the laughter, the food, the bed, the cat and the Grammys made it all better. :) (Plus, the phone call made my night...) I’m also happy that I can proudly say in my car I have three award-winning albums (Back To Black, Graduation, and Continuum from last year’s Grammy) and one Grammy-nominated album (Back To Basic also from last year). Good taste Chesza, good taste. :p

So all revived, I went back to INTI the next morning happy and ready to face the world! :p Today was an okay day. I especially enjoyed my Physics lab because today’s work was on vectors. And you guys know how I always have an orgasm doing mathematics. (I know, nerdy, so?) Then after Physics and getting ready, the six of us went out to celebrate Sofiya and my birthday. :) Our birthdays are only ten days apart. I drove Weizhuan’s car with the intention to go to Midvalley but I took a wrong turn so instead we ended at One Utama! We had dinner at Chili’s and we just hang out. After dinner we had some crazy picture-taking time!





Tomorrow I got an 8 am class and then around 3 pm my parents would arrive for my Awards Presentation Ceremony. Shockingly, I feel neither tired nor sleepy (and I didn’t sleep during the afternoon okay.) Hmh… :p

-C-

No comments: