Monday, May 19, 2008

PD

For the three-day-long (as if that's long!) holiday in conjunction of Wesak Day, my family decided to take a little 'vacation' to our favorite spot nearest to KL - PORT DICKSON. We went with Mak Yong, Angah, Kak Nurul, Kak Pura, Man, Mak Ina, Pak Andak and his whole family besides Suraya, and Pak Su's whole clan. Oh, including the two helpers, Kak Nor and Mak Cik Rohana. It was an okay holiday. Just the usual activities when we're in PD. Went to the beach and played some ball plus a ride on the 'banana boat'. Then, 'a few' makan feast and last but not least, some picture-taking sessions!


Coincidence Taken by: MohaShuk



Pwetty Flower Taken by: ChEsZa



The Band Pose Taken by: Syazwanimator



Kanak-kanak Riang Taken by: Syazwanimator



Birdie Taken by: ChEsZa



The Second CameraMan Taken by: ChEsZa



Rapatkan Sof Taken by: ChEsZa



Heads Taken by: ChEsZa


As you can see, my cousins and I had a few kodak moments. But my holiday didn't go as smooth sailing as I'd hope because on the last day I had a really bad tummy ache when I woke up for Subuh. Went to a clinic with the parents and for the first time in my life I hear the word Gastric being used in the same sentence as my name.

-C-

5 comments:

rassyid said...

Nice pictures, cool models and expert photographers... =)

Syaza said...

u want to stress on the photographer :p

-C-

Anonymous said...

haha, don't la jaaa. I know u're a good photog

btw, if not, we will starve to boredom on the nice-but-hv-to-pay-rm3 beach. kan? kan?

ehem, rassyid. compliments for the direstor of the session as well

rassyid said...

emm... who's the director? anyway, kudos for the director =)

Syaza said...

director tu org yg sebut tu lerrrrr :p

-C-