Friday, July 4, 2008

Hullo 'friend'

There are friends, and then there are ex-friends. There are people, and then there are selfish people. There are those who think the world revolves around them, and then there are those who just don’t have a clue.

If it’s up to me and my stubborn self, I could write two pages worth of rambles on how ‘great’ a friend you are. How you were by me when you think I could ‘bring you up’ but then left once you’ve found others. Funny funny. And you consider yourself a friend. A friend never leaves, okay. You were never one because you were never sincere. Many people don’t understand why it affects me too much that you, of all people, are treating me like shit. You want to know why? Maybe because I once thought you were a FRIEND.

Now I can’t even stand the look of you, what more that annoying voice of yours. Please, get a life. You think you’re all that but let me tell you this: put you in the middle of nowhere and you’ll be screaming for someone – anyone - that would even give you a first look.

Thank you.

-C-

6 comments:

rassyid said...

Let the person be your history. You have no reason to regret the absence of that 'friend'...

diana said...

poor me!

eliza dzulkafli said...

ye saya kasihankan diana!

Syaza said...

hahahahahaha okla2, poor u diana but sorry cannot help :p

Anonymous said...

mengape perlu bgtu dramatik?

Anonymous said...

one more thing mengape x tulis panjang lg? i need to know more. i dont mind at all.