Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bubble...

Dear Bubble,

It's been a long time since I wrote to you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being 'sombong' or anything. I just thought I have nothing more to say to you.

But today Sofiya said something that made me realize another thing. I think after all this time it's starting to make sense why you're acting the way you do. I guess you did not choose to do so but I kind of made you that way. Sofiya has been telling me over and over that it was me who pushed you away when you wanted to talk to me. It was me who signed out of MSN when you signed in. It was me who replied you texts three hours late when you asked me how's class. It was me who ruined whatever we had back then.

For that, I want to apologize. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize to you dear bubble.

During this month of Ramadhan, I actually took the time the other day to read back my posts one year back when I wrote mostly about you. Because you were my companion back then. You were my rock when I wanted to cry (even if it's over you). You were the one who wanted - WANTED - to eat sahur with me. You were to one who texted me every day without fail, "haha...selamat berbuke" with your famous way of ending it without a period. You were my friend and I failed to recognize that.

It all started when I found my current boyfriend. I thought, no, I don't need nobody else. How wrong was I. Of course he is everything to me, my boyfriend and my best friend. But truth be told he's different and you're different bubble. This may be selfish but I do want both of you in my life. But I guess I'm too late now... I saw you the other day and it brought back mix emotions. I was happy that you found new friends. I was a bit jealous because it used to be me who sat in front of you. I was glad that it wasn't me you would be hurting the next day. But most of all, I was disappointed when you rushed off after seeing me.

Dear bubble, forgive me for being an a$$. If I can go back in time, I want to be there every time you nudged me on that silly window we developed our friendship.

-C-

No comments: