Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yesterday...all my troubles seem so far away...

My title this time has nothing to do with what I'm going to write about. I just want to talk about yesterday, which was kind of fun for me :)

Yesterday was a Tuesday. Class started at 8am. But as usual the four of us arrived later than that. But, when we walked through the door, Mr. Fo was looking really lost and there's this group of people making a lot of noise in the middle of class. They were talking about our enrollment. So all four of us quickly got into mode. We started discussing what subjects we're going to take. The best part was that Naim and Rassyid came and join us n we kind of make the decision among the six of us. At first, during the day before, I’ve already decided to take US Government, Sociology, Macroeconomics, World Religion, and Islamic Studies. But the thing is, there are some clashes and I just dun like seeing those clashes though they say to ignore it. And then Claire, who's already enrolled, told me that sociology is not compulsory. So, I dropped it. Because once I drop Sociology (I can take it next semester) I can take macroeconomics class 1B which doesn’t have the Friday afternoon class! (yes!) Now I have one empty space... I really want to take five subjects to maximize my credit hour. BUT. Instead of looking for a subject I WANT to study, I was looking at any subject that doesn’t clash with my other choices and that DOES NOT HAVE A FRIDAY AFTERNOON CLASS. Since all my subjects are reading subjects (less on macroeconomics), I want to take calculus. Plus, I know I can 'kind of' guarantee a good grade with math. BUT THEN. There's these two HAMBA ALLAH, one was called NAIM, the other RASSYID, influenced me to take...jeng3x...PHYSICS!!! Well, I really want to take one more subject that's either math or science. Although most of my friends are taking Public Speaking; somehow, I'm not feeling it... Then, calculus clashes with most of my other classes, n bio also has a Friday class. Physics on the other hand fits my timetable best :) Then I asked those two hamba Allah, what's the relevant of physics to our course? They said when I become a politician one day it will be easier to explain to the public of a bomb explosion. Err, right guys...
Then we went to the AUP office and all of us social science students enrolled... So, I'm taking MACROECONOMICS, ISLAMIC STUDIES, PHYSICS, US GOVERNMENT, and WORLD RELIGION :) It may seem like I'm going to have to do a lot of reading next semester but I love reading plus it's on things that I LOVE so, insyAllah... :)

And then afterwards the four of us went to the bakery for brunch. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER Naim and Rassyid joined us! And then later joined by Zaim. It was nice I got to admit, all of us at the table... Next semester we won’t b seeing EVERYONE's face in EVERY CLASS...... Aww... Now that I’ve said it, I feel sad suddenly... =(

Then that afternoon we had to attend a mock trial at 6pm, compulsory for Psycho students. But as usual (read above), we were a BIT late... When Sofiya and I reached the class, Luqman was already there but he was waiting for Imran. So, Sofiya took the lead and walked towards the door but when she was just about to reach for the doorknob, Borges closed it and locked it. We don't know what to do. Then, one by one the other late-comer showed up... But after telling them what happened, we hung around for almost half an hour outside like idiots waiting for nothing... So then we decided to go for dinner instead. Borges2... I'm sorry for those who have a few classes with him next semester...

"Yesterday... All my troubles seem so far away..."

-C-

p/s: to Diana, the blog u found was not the 'most personal blog' :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't give up searching.

I swear I'll dig up more of your past! You and Sofiya. Hahah.

Syaza said...

oh u wont find that one...u wont....ngehehe....